Mary’s Peak 50 Mile/50K/25K Saturday 6/17/17
Mary’s Peak is situated 20 Minutes west of Corvallis Oregon and features spectacular views of the Cascades and the Pacific Ocean. Choose the 50 Miler (New for 2017) or the 50K or the 25K you will be running on some of the most spectacular and remote trails in Oregon reaching the highest point in the Oregon Coast Range. Food and friends are what this event is all about and I hope you can join our family in a celebration of Trail Running at the Mary’s Peak trail run the 3rd Saturday in June.
Cost / Register
Space Limited to 125 for the 50k and 25K and 75 only for the 50 Miler
Registration opens December 15th, 2016
All events occur on Saturday (Make sure to check out the photos)
50 Miler (Double accent on Marys Peak)
$95.00 December 15th, through March 15th
$100.00 After March 16th
$75.00 December 15th, through March 15th
$80.00 March 16 through May 15th
After May 16 $85.00
$60.00 December 15th, through March 15th
$65.00 March 16 through May 15th
After May 16 $70.00
125 max spots for each Distance except 50 Miler (75 spots only)
Tech T Included and Medals 3 deep for all distances
Check the Learn More tab for many more details
- Bus ride from Blodgett to the Base of Mary’s Peak (yes we will take your warm up gear back to the school)
- 50 Miler Participants Run from the School (Sorry no Bus ride for you) 5.6 miles to Aid 1 before heading up Marys Northridge trail
- Amazing run-up and over Mary’s Peak for the 50K and back to Blodgett via Siuslaw National Forest and Starker Forest Private forest land and trails.
- Amazing double accent up both sides of Marys Peak for the 50 miler if you have what it takes
- Special Finisher award for 50 Miler!
- Great Run on the slopes of Mary’s Peak for the 25K and into Starker Forest property for the trip back to Blodgett
- Tech T and Finisher Pint Glass. (Tech T’s will be ordered 6/1)
- Excellent support on course with one aid station every 10K or more (7 Plus 1 neutral for 50 Miler 5 plus neutral water for the 50K and 2 plus 1 neutral water for the 25K)
- Post event custom BBQ and beverage
- Custom Awards for top 3 in each category for the 50 Miler, 50K and 25K for men and women 19 and under, 20-29.30-39.40-49.50-59.60-69,70+ men and women
- Overall 50 Miler, 50K and 25K winners get in free for 2018
From Corvallis 17 Miles on HWY 20 towards Newport. Follow signs and turn left to Old Blodgett Rd adjacent to the Blodgett church and Elementary school. Park where indicated
Sign up for our Newsletter!